Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Nutrien Financial - Calgary, AB, Saskatoon, SK, Loveland, CO
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Reporting to the Sr Manager IT, Enterprise Applications, Nutrien Financial, the Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Nutrien Financial , will work with both the Nutrien Financials IT team and business users to drive out business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient system solutions. The Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Nutrien Financial will gain an in-depth functional understanding of Nutrien Financial applications and how they facilitate these key business process, to achieve business outcomes.
The Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Nutrien Financial will collaborate with other members from the Nutrien Financial IT team, the broader IT team, and business stakeholders from various business units to deliver solutions that add value for Nutrien.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Nutrien’s financials systems to enable effective and efficient support of critical business systems, including retail and wholesale credit and loans management processes
- Facilitate the implementation and support of the Credit and Loans functions within the target technical landscape (SAP S/4 HANA (SAP FIN-SCM, SAP FS-CLM, High Radius and other related technologies) focusing on financials, credit and loan functionality
- Evaluate and Analyze Data Patterns to suggest opportunities
- Provide deep expertise in system designs, configurations and functionality
- Hands-On Configuration of High Radius and SAP modules as assigned
- Act as a Liaison between IT and our Business Partners to collaborate on system solution components required to ensure functional deliverables align with business needs
- High Radius Administration
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document requirements.
- Work with vendors, partners and project teams to facilitate definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for large system implementations and enhancements
- Facilitate monthly planning processes with business stakeholders, Nutrien Financial IT Team, and other IT teams to devise and track monthly work plans, and related reporting.
- Supporting estimation, planning and execution of system enhancements to support the Loan and Credit Management function
- Business Case Development
- Assist with managing the implementation of new technologies and system configurations
- Lead testing activities to validate proposed solutions meet business needs
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish strong relationships with finance business leaders, IT peers and key vendors.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to excel within small and large groups of diverse levels within the organization
- Ability to influence and leverage relationships with business and IT to develop compelling system solutions to business problems.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Willingness to learn, teach and share information with teammates, peers, and management
- Outcome and results driven with capabilities to meet critical project demands
- Able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- In Depth Knowledge of Financial applications (preferably with respect to Credit and Loans)
- 6 – 8 years practical experience in application and ERP solution design/analysis in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience (degree related to computer science, finance or business preferred).
- Proven track record of learning and continual education and development
- Experience in business analysis, functional solution design and delivery across the full ERP lifecycle
- Experience supporting large ERP environments
- Proven ability to document and facilitate detailed requirements and solutions for complex initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced project driven environment with familiarity of project management processes
- Proven capability to manage requirements and communications across multiple teams and business units.
- Experience analyzing data for patterns and opportunities
- Strong preference given to those with direct experience with:
- Familiarity of the High Radius platform and related credit processes (Collections, Origination, Cash Application)
- Credit and Loans Management related systems/processes
- Experience in a Wholesale Credit Environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with large ERP implementations
- Experience within transformation environments
- Experience with SAP ECC or SAP S4 HANA, especially the SAP FIN-SCM and SAP FS-CLM modules
- Experience with ERP system configuration
- Experience actively managing projects
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet