Manager, Change and Training, Nutrien Financial, Loveland, CO
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Reporting to the Manager, Nutrien Financial Business Systems, the Manager, Change and Training will have the responsibility of developing change strategies that support our new business segment inside Nutrien. As a complement to the change strategy, the person in this role will develop a training approach, while assembling a team that will be used across the enterprise for each system/process change or program rollout.
The Manager, Change and Training will collaborate with other members from the Nutrien Financial team, the broader IT team, and business stakeholders to deliver solutions that add value for Nutrien.
- Gain an understanding of the Retail business and Nutrien’s organization
- In collaboration with the extended Nutrien Financial team and Nutrien Ag Solutions develop a detailed Organizational Change Management plan that will support the successful implementation of the Nutrien Financial business model across the enterprise include a business system rollout
- Develop change management programs that drive adoption, higher utilization and greater proficiency of program offers and system changes.
- Develop an enterprise training strategy that compliments the Change management plan utilizes company resources
- Onboard a training team that will develop and perform system and business training via various methods
- Participate and/or lead the strategy development, development, and execution of the Nutrien Financial strategy
- Develop a set of success metrics that will be shared with leadership
- Monitor implementation timelines and activities, escalating risk and resistance feedback while preparing risk mitigation plans
- Set up a repository and maintain change management resources, including presentation decks, implementation tools and resources
- Based on the change strategy, design and execute communications directed that various levels of the enterprise
- Develop and lead a team that delivers on Finance Program and Systems training
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish strong relationships with finance business leaders, IT peers and key vendors.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to excel within small and large groups of diverse levels within the organization
- Ability to lead, influence and leverage relationships with business and IT to develop compelling system solutions to business problems.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Willingness to learn, teach and share information with teammates, peers, management and help coach/lead junior team members
- Outcome and results driven with capabilities to meet critical project demands
- Able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of more than 10 years working in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of advanced knowledge of change management principles and application within a large, complex environment
- Change management certification or designation desired (e.g. PROSCI, ADKAR or ACMP etc.)
- Experience with large scale system implementations
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- A demonstrated understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Proven experience in change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated and successful experience supervising people
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran