Senior Solution Analyst, IT, Credit Management, Calgary, AB, Saskatoon, SK, Loveland, CO
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Reporting to the Sr Manager IT, Enterprise Applications, Nutrien Financial, the Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Credit Management, will work with business users to drive out business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient system solutions. The Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Credit Management will gain an in-depth functional understanding of Nutrien Financial applications and how they facilitate these key business process, to achieve business outcomes.
The Sr. Solution Analyst, IT, Credit Management will collaborate with other members from the Nutrien Financial IT team, the broader IT team, and business stakeholders from various business units to deliver solutions that add value for Nutrien.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Nutrien’s financial and credit management systems to enable effective and efficient support of critical business systems
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP S/4 HANA SAP FIN-SCM, High Radius and other related technologies focusing on financials, credit origination, collections and credit management
- Provide deep expertise in system designs, configurations and functionality
- Hands on Lead for SAP configuration, both completing configuration and leading others in configuration and ensuring changes have no negative downstream impacts
- Design, customize and configure systems and modules as required
- Act as a Liaison between IT and our Business Partners to collaborate on system solution components required to ensure functional deliverables align with business needs
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document requirements.
- Work with vendors, partners and project teams to facilitate definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for large system implementations and enhancements
- Hands on Lead supporting estimation, planning and execution of system enhancements to support the credit Management function
- Assist with managing the implementation of new technologies and system configurations
- Oversee and review testing plans and outcomes to validate proposed solutions meet business needs
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish strong relationships with finance business leaders, IT peers and key vendors.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to excel within small and large groups of diverse levels within the organization
- Ability to lead, influence and leverage relationships with business and IT to develop compelling system solutions to business problems.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Willingness to learn, teach and share information with teammates, peers, management and help coach/lead junior team members
- Outcome and results driven with capabilities to meet critical project demands
- Able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- Ability to lead and contribute within transformational business settings and related programs
- 6 - 8 years practical experience in application and ERP solution design/analysis in an enterprise environment
- A professional degree in financial related fields, business, computer science or information systems preferred. A combination of education and credit management experience may also be considered.
- Financial designation or strong financial systems background considered an asset.
- Experience in business analysis, functional solution design and delivery across the ERP lifecycle
- Experience supporting large, complex ERP environments
- Experience working with AMS providers
- Proven ability to document and facilitate detailed requirements and solutions for complex initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced project driven environment with familiarity of project management processes
- Proven capability to manage requirements and communications across multiple teams and business units.
- Deep experience configuring ERP systems and processes
- Ability to perform impact analysis to understand effect of system changes
- Strong preference given to those with direct experience with
- credit origination, underwriting, collections, approvals and related systems/processes
- implementing new SAP and SAP S/4 HANA modules and technologies
- configuring SAP modules, especially SAP FIN-SCM
- supporting SAP FIN-SCM and credit management functionality
- familiarity of the High Radius platform and related credit processes (Collections, Credit Origination, Cash Application)
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran