Supply Chain Analyst, Geismar, LA
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
This role will report to the Warehouse/Stores Supervisor.
- Ensure that inventory practices are followed, and that the values of these assets are maximized.
- Coordinate activities within the cycle count, receiving, issuing/picking, delivering, warehousing, shipping functions, and equipment operation
- This position may include supervisory or temporary supervisory duties for the Warehouse
- Operations, as well as purchasing functions for direct or indirect materials.
- Processing of requests and documentation on a first-in-first-out or priority basis.
- Coordinate all activities with fellow employees, Nutrien customers, suppliers and departmental management while performing assigned tasks.
- Act as job representative within the Warehousing area, ensuring compliance with all State, Local andManage inventory, packaging and store supplies and assist in the process for receipts, stock, issues, deliveries, cycle counts, shipments, and record updates
- Utilize CMMS system to enter/modify/close all transactions required within the Warehouse&
- Nutrien safety and environmental regulations and policies, while ensuring personal safety as well as promoting safety with coworkers and various outside contractors, without compromising the environment
- Inventory Control operations
- Prepare physical count schedule and coordinate the counting process of warehouse/inventory stock and repairable materials while maintaining current and accurate records meeting KPI metrics
- Responsible for the obsolete material process
- Cross trained in all Warehouse positions in order to perform all Warehouse operations/processes and serve as a backup/fill in/extra resource
- Work in conjunction with contract warehouses, customs brokers and suppliers
- Coordinate the preparation of the proper documentation for shipment of outbound materials in accordance with DOT & IATA requirements and Site policies and procedures
- Create and formulate new procedures to aid in all aspects of inventory management and provides
- input for development of policies and procedures related to warehouse functions
- Serve as station fill for Buyer(s) as required for purchase of inventory materials
- Coordinate the activities to maintain a high level of housekeeping in all areas of the Warehouse
- Assist with budgeting, record keeping, reports, as well as other duties as assigned.
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. In order to ensure consideration for this role, candidates are encouraged to apply by July 11, 2018. However, this job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran