Analyst, Supply Chain, Lima, OH
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
The Analyst - Supply Chain position reports to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Commitment to deliver the highest quality product or service while ensuring personal safety as well as promoting safety with coworkers, without compromising the environment
- Act as job representative within the warehousing area, ensuring compliance with all State, Local and Nutrien safety and environmental regulations and policies, while working with various outside contractors
- Liaison within areas of procurement, production, planning, inventory control, logistics and distribution of products
- Utilize CMMS system to open and close requisitions and purchase orders, track costs, document spare parts, create work requests, run reports, and kit parts as required
- Manage and prepare physical count schedule and coordinate the counting process of warehouse stock and repairable materials while maintaining current and accurate records
- Assist with budgeting and record keeping
- Manage MRO Accelerator for stock replenishment
- Actively manage ASL and part details, part numbers, and sourcing rules
- Actively Contribute to Site Catalog Management
- Support / lead results oriented meetings and group discussion
- Review and analyze part usage to enhance stocking levels (part level ranking)
- Review and investigate part shortage
- Actively Manage part obsolescent and non-stock
- Support and maintain cost reduction initiatives
- Coordinate and manage part requirements and supply constraints
- Manage inventory shelf life
- Actively cleanse corporate / Lima catalog data
- Support Serialized / Non-Serialized Rebuildable Inventory Process
- Support core warehouse functionality as required
- Support Tool Room to ensure Good Condition & Supply of Tools is Met
- Safety commitment
- Results orientation & resource management
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Coaching & developing others
- Continuous improvement
- Engagement and accountability
- Special attention to detail
- Problem resolution
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple
- Data compilation, management, and analysis
- Minimum ~4 years relevant industry experience in supply chain related function
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with compatible/applicable experience
- Certifications in disciplines such as Procurement, Inventory Management preferred
- Engineering or business - supply chain strongly preferred
- Clear understanding of, and practical experience with, enterprise asset management (maintenance, procurement, inventory management), spend management (e.g., Oracle, OBIEE) and enterprise resource planning systems and tools
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other MS Office applications
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran