Service Delivery Manager, ERP (PeopleSoft) - Loveland, CO
Why work at Nutrien? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for ERP will manage the support, maintenance activities and development efforts of the Managed Services vendor and the technical delivery teams for PeopleSoft and other ERP applications. This will include monitoring the vendor’s performance against Service Level Agreement metrics, managing daily operations, delivering on enhancements, ensuring project are on track, reviewing status reports, reviewing Root Cause Analysis reports, and managing any issues with any of the above. The SDM will help ensure the solutions remain fully operational for Retail business operations. The SDM will interact with vendors and technical delivery teams to make sure the applications support and development services are effective, timely, and accurate.
- Strategic Planning:
- Provide input to IT leadership on both short-term and long-term portfolio planning to enable the achievement of business strategy.
- Develop annual and long-term Service Provider portfolio plans that enable IT to meet forecast demands
- Partner with IT Sourcing & Vendor Management to develop and negotiation addendums to service requirements and SLAs
- Partner with business and customer to align IT deliverables in support of their goals and better business enablement.
- Responsible for compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) and meeting key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Review and approve service delivery performance and compliance through agreed metrics and service levels
- Identify and prioritize service level and compliance deficiencies
- Understand the vendor contracts to leverage existing services to deliver new and improved business solutions
- Service Delivery Management:
- Manage delivery of services on a day to day basis
- Drive resolution of issues escalated from suppliers, partners and customers
- Ensure compliance with security practices/guidelines, and relevant technology standards
- Coordinate and mediate Service Partner and vendor delivery issues
- Identify the need for, review and approve service improvement plans to address endemic issues
- Oversee root cause analysis for systemic/pervasive issues
- Review and approve root cause analysis for systemic issues with production
- Understand and manage the scope of partner services as defined in partner agreements, including development, testing and implementation
- Manage problem and defect resolution
- Ensure successful development and delivery of enhancements, improvements and projects
- Communicate and collaborate with stake holders on incident and service request management statuses, progress and trends
- Broker effective communications and collaboration between vendors, technical teams, partners and business to ensure on target delivery.
- Relationship Management:
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders to ensure portfolio planning aligns with business needs and best practice.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with service partners, vendors and the business, aligning to and supporting business strategies.
- Collaborate with other teams/leaders to ensure the needs of the business are understood and successfully delivered to.
- Financial Management:
- Develop and manage portfolio operation budget in alignment with CapEx/OpEx
- Understand the contracts to leverage existing services to new /improved business solutions
- Understand scope of services for rationalization of portfolio to decrease cost of delivery
- Review and validate invoices and compare to budget
- Effective with creative solutioning and communication to influence others or facilitate resolution of a problem / business issue. Uses negotiation skills when appropriate.
- Provides technical/process expertise and guidance and working towards common goal. Brings appropriate individuals together to accomplish business objectives; facilitates access to critical competencies; knows whom to call, whom to involve.
- Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stake holders representing a broad range of functions and levels; uses informal networks to get things done; builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
- Actively attends to and conveys understanding of the comments and questions of others; listens well in a group. Creates an environment encouraging the open exchange of information and viewpoints.
- Proactively shares timely updates and information with relevant parties.
- Applies self-management techniques to include: acting with integrity, demonstrating adaptability, setting personal development goals, and working efficiently.
- Able to communicate at various levels from senior business stakeholders to technical subject matter experts in designing and developing technical solutions to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in supporting Applications.
- 2+ years of experience managing PeopleSoft Financials, Purchasing, Inventory
- 2+ years of experience in managing vendors, partners and technical teams.
- Experience communicating with key stakeholders/vendors at senior levels of the organization
- Experience working with multi-national teams
- Understanding of web-based and mobile application technologies and standards
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to build trusted relationships and influence others
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to different stake holders.
- Ownership mentality - Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High energy; Service-oriented person with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- PeopleSoft Fin, PeopleSoft SCM 9.1 Bundle 18
- PeopleTools 8.54
- Power 800 AIX 7.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Oracle 11g 11.2
- STAT 5.7.4
- SQL Developer, Any text editor for SQRs Review etc,
- Wells Fargo
Nutrien is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran